Chaminade大学预备学校, 一个独立的, Catholic school is dedicated to developing the inherent spiritual, 知识, 情感, and physical potential of young men in middle and high school. We hire dedicated teachers who are passionate about student learning and working in a collaborative environment.
All positions are expected to meet the general requirements listed below. Position specific requirements, if any, will be listed with those positions.
All employees are required to take the Protecting God's Children workshop as presented by the St. 路易教区.
Interested candidates may submit a resume and cover letter to Karen Carroll, email@example.com. 请不要打电话.
- Applicants for 中学 positions have experience teaching in the middle school environment.
- Applicant possesses both a BA and MA in content or related area.
- Applicant recognizes the importance of student faith development as a priority in a Catholic, 巴黎圣母会成员学校.
- Applicant is an innovative and qualified teaching professional.
- Applicant is a hardworking and enthusiastic teaching professional with excellent subject knowledge and a sound understanding of grade level curriculum.
- Applicant exhibits involvement in teaching students and assisting in the encouragement of extra-curricular activities.
- Applicant motivates with a keen interest in encouraging and inspiring students to love learning and excel in the subject area.
- 申请人演示支持物理的方法, 社会, 认知, 以及学生情绪的发展.
- Applicant creates appropriate instruction adaptation for learners of different abilities.
- Applicant understands individual group behaviors and motivations as to create a safe learning environment.
- Applicant creates learning environments that encourage positive 社会 interaction and self-motivation.
- Applicant designs and delivers appropriate and regular student assessments.